Friday, April 23, 2010

Back At it.......


Ya know, I'm a realist. I understand that this blog saw hardly any hits at all when I created it around this same time last year. However, I didn't exactly get the word out either. Thanks to a hectic summer filled with slowpitch softball, golf, work (and in that order)and a winter filled with classes and even more chaos, the blog sit dormant for almost an entire year. It started out great and my posts came by the bunches, but then it all came to an end. Kind of like a bear going into hibernation or something. But with a year that saw my beloved Kentucky Wildcats go from average back to their righteous spot atop college basketball royalty. A year in which we got to enjoy the likes of Wall and Cousins, but suffered watching Duke win our (UK) championship. A year in which the Saints won the Super Bowl, WHO DAT!, Yankess win a world series (puke). A year where the SEC stayed dominant in college football, with Bama getting back on top. A year of Tiger stepping away from golf after apparently stepping into the bedroom with about 30 different women. A year in which Jimmy Johnson win the Winston Cup, Sprint Cup, whatever it is now for like the nineteenth time in a row or something. A year Kobe finally won a ring without Shaq. And last but not least, a year of sports and life in general that I enjoyed, and I'm sure you did as well, but a year without me posting anything for you on this blog. BUT, that is about to change, and I am currently whipping the dust off as we speak. Lot of stuff been going on, and it seems like I'm picking up about where I started last year, so lets get to it and see what happens this time, I promise not to disappear on you again. (well ill try not anyway). In case you do like to read some of my stuff, of course you can go back and read some of the older posts from last year, just to bring back some memories or something, I dunno. And if you really do like to read some of this, and are not just saying that, then please spread the word and lets get this place jumpin.

Yours Truly

Johnnie Mac Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment